Monday, 1 April 2013

As we move on...

While I am gradually expressing to more Dr. Racket Code, I have been through 3 levels of mental reaction.

Level 1, Does this even need a code?
when we are doing the basic calculation using a Dr. Racket code, such as getting 4 from (+ 1 3), I could do it faster in my mind than typing it out. I realize when the number gets bigger, it could be easier than mental calculation, while I tried, It takes Dr. Racket a while to process big number as well.

Level 2, How can we code this?
Some products, the big-bang for example, I know we can create it by computer programming but not sure how.

Level 3, Can this even be coded?
Of course, there are things that I didn't think it could ever be coded, because some processes are abstract and can only be visualized. I was shocked to see them been coded with picturing tools in Dr. Racket.

No comments:

Post a Comment